Friday, April 29, 2011

Firebomb Update!

Well, 4 attemps, 1 of them almost succesful...im leaving a mess on my house floors ^^ havent done it in years, but i have the weekend to keep trying and do it correctly, im seeing a high expectation though, getting nervous hehehe

Im gonna make a blooper post too, to show you my failed attemps :D, so we can laugh of my mistakes if the firebomb doesnt go as i expect..

In the meantime im leaving you guys with this video, i found it very smart and creative

18 comments:

Marian said...

oh that video is so cool i should do it with my friends haha

sp3nny said...

good luck!

Intraman said...

i loved that video

Xzib1t said...

very nice man, and goodluck

M@tTy said...

awesome vid

Dave said...

thats a great prank

Geojour said...

Ok - that....that was freaking awesome!

Lealeepo said...

That's what i called pranked ^^

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited ta see ya blow some things up! Can't wait to see yer next post!

Matt said...

That video had me laughing, a very well played prank if you ask me.

Xiism said...

Gl with that bomb thing lol, don't hurt yourself :P

Ladderzombie said...

quite well executed prank =)

Daniel Smotherman said...

Hilarious video, awesome prank.

Jay Reid said...

Good stuff! lol!

The Radical Chemist said...

That's funny that they had the camera eject a picture of the two dudes. LOL, am I drunk?

**Hype.Planet** said...

great vid. xD

Dave Benzene said...

great video, i wish i could do pranks like that

CPH said...

This is quite funny!

Post a Comment


 
^ Scroll to Top